Bare-Co is an Australian family owned and operated manufacturer, importer and wholesale distributor of agricultural equipment replacement parts and consumables.
Bare-Co has twelve company owned and operated branches based in Australia, New Zealand and USA. These branches distribute through a substantial network of agricultural equipment dealers.
The company has been trading in the same industry under the same name for the past 77 years.
An opportunity to move on from the tools with secure long term employment and regular working hours with Australia's largest manufacturing distributor of pattern agricultural tractor parts.
You will be in charge of the head office technical department for the Bare-Co group.
This will be an interesting role within the friendly Head Office environment of Australia's most progressive and respected agricultural spare parts manufacturer/distributor.
- Provide product technical support to Bare-Co distributors
- Investigate and process warranty claims
- Liaise with dealers regarding warranty and technical issues
- Oversee product rectification
- Participate in product testing
- Oversee product quality control inspections
- Assistance with new product development
- It is anticipated that the applicant may be a tractor dealer service manager with trade qualification and hands on experience servicing general farm machinery
- Knowledge gained from hands on experience, working on agricultural wheel type tractors and associated machinery is essential
- Knowledge of Bare-Co products will be an advantage
- Experience utilizing MS Office suite
This will be a rewarding long-term position for a qualified tradesperson and/or service manager to pursue an interesting career after giving up the tools, with an attractive salary package on offer for the successful candidate.
This position is based at Bare-Co Head Office located at Ingleburn.
Ingleburn is situated in Sydney's south western corridor, with Bare Co head office located within walking distance of the railway station and minutes from the M5 Motorway.
If this is the role you have been looking for please send your full resume (in confidence) to: